Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World

This past week we studied the book How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World. It was a fun, imaginative book. At the end of the week, we went "around the world" to different countries in our house. Rinn helped and dressed up as each character from each country and delivered the food items to Creed. The first stop was the chicken in France...as Creed opened the door Rinn said "BAUKK" and handed him an egg....SO CUTE. Creed loved it. I love his expression in this pic!!!!

He went to Sri Lanka for some cinnamon but had to be careful of the scary lion.

Our first experience making a homemade apple pie from scratch. Umm, yeah..it was fun. Probably the last time too. Too much work, for something that doesn't even have chocolate in it!!!

4 comments:

Leah Reeves said...

I love your blog Title. Are you adopting internationaly or domestic?
A little red head, she will be so happy one day. I love my red hair.

Dana said...

Thats probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I am so excited ya'll have a blog, I had no idea! Dubai was such a great vacation. I definitely needed it! Now its back to the real world. This semester is already so booked that I will be back home before I know it! I love ya'll and can't wait to see you again!

LISA said...

New to your blog, you have a busy, fun,home!Cutie kiddos!!We are waiting for our referral of a young sibling group.

lil red head said...

aahhh CUTE i wish that i could have been there to see creeds face but he looks really cute in that pic. and rinny well...as always adohhrable.