A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household.
"I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
Little Loves of my Life
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Rinny's Bubbles
I am in love with this little girl and her brother. I took her to work with me on a photo shoot and this is what she did. She's so incredibly sweet....
Oh, by the way she inherited the tongue stinking out thing from her mommy and daddy!
What a great idea to bring bubbles for her to pla with- and her outfit is SOO cute! We need to find a way to shop together for our girls someday! :) CourtneyS
6 comments:
what a little cutie patootie!
Ok. e-mail me at rebeccalynnwinter@gmail.com - I'll show you something really cute :)
She is sooo cute! I really love the big bows or hats that are usually in her hair! Love it! Plus it helps that you take really great pictures!
Rinny is precious!!
Our family blog is www.therobertsbun.blogspot.com.
Your kiddos are so cute!!
What a great idea to bring bubbles for her to pla with- and her outfit is SOO cute! We need to find a way to shop together for our girls someday! :)
CourtneyS
Great photos! Kids are just amazing are they not? Brady
Post a Comment