


is one of many love names I have for Reesey. What a sugar. We were at the park for a photo shoot and I couldn't help but take just a few of Rinny Roo.
Now, do you all think I have another daughter? Nope, that's our great friend "lil' red head" Natalie. I will claim her though....no doubt about it. She is like a big sissy to Rinny. In fact, when were were taking "Madalie" home I said "Rinny, I love you" and she promptly responded, "I yub Madalie." That little toot!
2 comments:
I swear I just got on Dillon's forum page to demand another blog post from you (seems like it's been a while and I was needing my photo fix!), when I thought I should check your blog ONE MORE TIME. And to my surprise......you blogged! Love both posts. Your kids are precious!
great shots.....I can never get over how adorable your kiddos are....keep the pictures coming - love them!
Post a Comment