Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ministry and a Busy Street

Creed is "rejoicing with those who rejoice" with his sissy as she accomplished going down the slide for the first time. No matter what anyone says (including them) they truly do love each other a ton. 

So, I have about 100 different variations of this same pose with Creed being excited after he slides down the slide. Have I ever mentioned that Creed has a lot of  spirit?.....
Rinn was cold....what a girl. (Okay, I must admit I stepped into the pool for all of about 5.5 seconds and hopped right on out of there. Freezing.
This one is hilarious. Rinny learned that she can pee outside like bubby. (Hope no one was driving by!)

Thank goodness you can crop photos the way you want to when you blog. There are some things that none of you need to see!

It is fun being in ministry (thus knowing a lot of people) and living on a busy street. It makes for good times when you want to go out in your backyard and do a little swimming with the kiddos. Let's just say I WILL NOT be wearing a swimsuit in my backyard this summer.
The kiddos and Micah and I had a little splashin' fun in the back today. I have explanations to go along with the photos this time. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the way you guys celebrate summertime! Love reading about your day as a wonderful mommy. Mim

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Our sprinkler was not such a hit, the fun lasted all of about 1 minute! I think the pool would be much better! Let's get together at Mim's pool real soon! Love all of ya! Sky

Shelly said...

Cute pics, Sunny!
I'm thinking you guys are going to be in for a referral, soon!!! Things seem to be moving so quickly! We are so excited for you all and can't wait for the day that you get to announce that new baby on here!!

Shelly McCain

Emily said...

I have to sympathize with Rinn...I can't swim until it's super duper hot outside! Looks like fun. We are back in Texas, so next time y'all are in Spring, we need to get together!!

Dana said...

That looks so fun! I love summertime! I want to see you and your fam this summer! I will be home in 12 days!

Oh and I really love Creed's facial expressions, and well his expresions all together!