Rinny, deciding that the binoculars just get in the way
Blue Herons are really funky looking birds
Creed has been obsessed with the video camera this trip
Rinny in Sedona on the way back from bird watching
Grand Canyon....amazing


Things I have learned on our trip, part deuce1. See the title....we are really really tired. We have learned that long family vacations that involve road trips kinda mean a fun time for the kids and a lot of work for the parents. (we're having fun too, just need a lazy vacation when we return from our vacation)
2. These types of trips are very educational. I have learned a lot and so has Creed.
3. Taking steroids makes me not only hungry but a little on edge. I have been sick for a few days and thank the Lord, my OK doc called me in some steroids (asthma, bad) and an antibiotic (sinus infection). It had been awhile since I had been on steroids, I guess I had forgotten that they make me a little crazy.
4. Most of the stuff you do on vacation, you could do at home but just don't.
Things we have seen:
Grand Canyon
Canyon De Chelly
Navajo Indian Reservation
Hopi Indian Reservation
Sedona
Blue Heron birds
Albuquerque
Phoenix
My kids favorite parts about the vacation:
Seeing My My,Daga, and Bapa (this one couldn't be done at home)
Things that could be done at home by aren't as much:
Eating junk food
Playing in the dirt
Watching Birds
Staying up late and getting up early
Playing Uno and Card games
Having Big Breakfasts
Playing outside a ton
Sleeping all together
Making new friends
Forgetting to brush teeth, make beds..etc.
Hmmm...listening to my kids and what their favorites are makes me laugh. I love em'.
1 comment:
I am really enjoying seeing y'alls vaca pics. It looks like so much fun! It reminds me of the road trips I took as a kid with my family. Those are some of my favorite memories. Though we didn't have an RV we had a Chrysler minivan and stayed in motels/ hotels. But it was great times! How long will y'all be doing this?
Post a Comment