Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Peter Pan





An amazing production starring our friend Sara. She was an amazing Tinkerbell. Rinny wouldn't look up for a picture, she was obsessing about Tinkerbell instead. 

Things we learned at the Production:

1. Creed is pretty much a musical genius. Micah has confirmed this fact. A song would come on and within a few seconds Creed would know what the song was from. Micah says this is exceptional.

2. Rinny is afraid of skeletons. When she heard brother say that there were skeletons in the second half she refused to look up for about 1/4 of the first half. 

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm so jealous you got to see my little tinkerbell!! I'm glad ya'll got to see it though. I bet it was so good!

Marlene said...

Thank you so much for coming to see the production. It meant the world to Sara! Your kids are so precious. I am glad they enjoyed the show.