Great news on the adoption front. SEVERAL people have received their referrals in May. micah and I are really, REALLY getting close to knowing who our child is. It is so amazing to me. it has gone so much quicker than we expected. Honestly, it is possible that we could have a referral in a month or two and be going to Korea to bring our baby home in October-ish! Can you say "wow?"We are incredibly thankful for the many, many blessings God has given us through others during this time. It has truly been amazing to see God work in the lives of our friends/family on behalf of US!!
We would like to offer these t-shirts to you as a way that you can help us in the process of bringing baby home. We are using it for funds for our final big payment and for travel costs to travel to bring out child home to their forever family. We would so much appreciate your help.
They are amazing shirts...but, we also know that you are doing this out of love for us so, thank you.
The Facts:
These t's are super cool and will be printed on the very trendy "American Apparel" t-shirts\You can view these t's on http:/store.americanapparel.net/2001w.html#1
The adult shirts are on a cranberry which is a nice brick red
The child sizes have a little bit of a different color, but are still red
These shirts run a little small (especially the kids' sizes, so you may want to check out the size chart
Thank you all so very very much. We are blessed.
3 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!!! God is Good. I would love to hang out sometime. Maybe even with our husbands. ha ha
totally cute shirts!! I just ordered one for me and 2 for my girls!!
Julie
LOVING these shirts! I'm getting ready to order some!
Sorry, I've been MIA lately. I know you posted a little while back that you were looking for me at church on a Sunday...I think today was the first time we've been to church in about a month and a half! I know. Ridiculous, right? Anyway, we are back on schedule.
We need to meet up soon! This week is busy for me; but, next week I should be pretty free. I'll try to e-mail you as soon as I find some free time (to make sure you're free too!)
Post a Comment