

Creed's words: "The lotion monster is so fun. Daddy is so much fun he likes to take us on bike rides and he likes to take us on scooter rides and sometimes he just wants to play and even sometimes he wants to go outside and play soccer. Normally, he likes to go help mom clean up the kitchen and the bathroom and the whole house. And we like to go play with daddy and wrestle with him. Dad's the best dad in the whole world because he likes to play piano with me and teach me how to play. Hey...and dad, be careful not to try to knock over any cars when you are wrestling."
Rinn words: "I love you daddy because I like gum. Because I like gold fish. Because you flay (trans. play) with me, see some animals, take me to the park, make a funny face, play piano.
Mommy's words: I think you are an amazing daddy, babe. I am so thankful for you. I love you so much and I am praising God today for bringing us together 12 years ago. I fall in love with you more and more every day.
side note: Creed's notation about daddy cleaning the house and kitchen and bathroom is not entirely a false tale. he's done it once or twice :)
1 comment:
I was just about to comment on the cleaning the kitchen/bathroom remark too. I think it's funny that Creed said that his daddy LIKED to do that. I guess Micah is doing a good job as seeming to be a cheerful servant! :)
Your kids sound precious. I can't wait to hear what Hazel will say one day.
Post a Comment