Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, June 20, 2008

Picture Purge

With Korey enjoying a hot summer day....
With Daddy at High School Musical Live Theatre.....Rinn and Creed loved it....okay, we did too!!
Creed....in a league all of his own. This is what he wanted to do for fun when we were going to hang out with our small group. Put on a show, of course!! (complete with costumes)
Hehehehe...Nesli is totally going to kill me for this one. How in the world did I talk her into teaching with me in the one and a half year old class for VBS?...she rocks!
Fun times with our new buddy Cole. Cole is going to be a big brother like Creed to a baby from Korea some day.

3 comments:

Dania Efird said...

I love the pics! I'm guessing that you're going to Outrigger Island for VBS. And I know from experience that the 1 1/2 year old class takes a lot of work! Bless the two of you!! Have a great week of VBS!

Chad and Nesli said...

Ok so I am a total dork, refer to the "friends forver" for my original comment, I must have scrolled too far.

Yvonne and Eric said...

Love the pics! Glad to see you're having a wonderful summer.

YvonneW