
Good news: We did get a written update and the new pic of Jude (above....honestly, have you ever seen anything cuter?). In the new update it says he is
Turning his head toward sound, reaching for toys, and crawling (oh, yea...forgot to mention he is advanced :)...that's my opinion, any way), he eats about every 4 hours, wakes up twice in the night, and is an early riser (in Kersh timelines, at least). He is still sleeping with his foster mom (love, love, love her), and she describes him as happy and curious (umm..yep...apparently this was the cause of the accident, little toot). He weighs 16.5 pounds.
Hopefully more updates tomorrow....we'll keep you informed.
8 comments:
Sunny ~ Oh, I wish I could meet you guys for lunch while your here in Tulsa...bummer! Maybe next time we can get our babies together...Fun! Now, come on papework!!!
haha! You deserve an ugly-type cry. They will be tears of joy so it doesn't matter.
I can't get over his head of hair! So cute :)
Yeah he is definitely dang cute! :)
Could he be any more precious? I mean, that boy is a heartbreaker! I'm glad he is OK and continuing to get better.
Hugs,
CourtneyJ
Cross and I love the new pic of Jude. He immediately said his name when it came up. I can't wait to get to see the video and then him in real life.
just so cute! I love the update and am praying for Jude during his recovery.
Oh my, he is SOOOOOO cute! And sounds like he is Mr. Busy Pants too! I just cannot wait to meet Baby Jude!
Hugs
Joy
Post a Comment