Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, October 30, 2008

We can do this....












Trying to enjoy my two little gifts that are right here with me, even though I am not forgetting about my little one who isn't.

4 comments:

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Rinny that hat is awesome! That last picture of the three of you is amazing.

Rach@In His Hands said...

Hello there....I just wanted to say hi and wish you God's blessings on your adoption!
My husband, Josh, and I waiting for the referral of our first baby! We are so happy and blessed.
Josh is studying to a minister - he is in his "practical" year of the Seminary. Our church family is amazing!
Your children are just precious! Praying that your Jude is in your arms soon.
~Rachel

P.S. I was just reading your referral posts - I got all teary seeing the pics of you going house to house to surprise everyone - so wonderful!

Lindsay said...

yes, you can do this. and p.s. i love rinny's hat.

Anonymous said...

Time will pass faster than you realize. He will be here soon!
Janelle