Our friends, Melissa and Chris Cook set up a prayer vigil. If you would like to know more, you are welcome to visit www.lovingjude.blogspot.com
I am amazed at our wonderful friends.
A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household. "I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
15 comments:
tears, tears, tears! oh faithful Father, comfort and heal baby Jude and bring him home SOON!
That precious video of your baby Jude has just brought me to tears! What a sweet, sweet boy!
It's 5 a.m. and I am up thinking of Jude and your family today - praying that he will feel comfort and love as he heals. I am also praying that you feel peace as you await any updates...let's get Mr. Jude home to his forever family and into the arms of his mama very soon!
-KristenMc (Dillon Forum)
How awesome! He is so cute! My middle daughter just watched the video and said, "Oh Mommy! Someone needs to get him!" I told her that Jude has been blessed with an amazing family that loves him so much all ready!
I will be praying fervently this afternoon for your family. I am praying for comfort and peace for everyone here and in Korea today!
EmilyJ
Oh, MY!!!! He is such a lamb-pie!!! What a love! I am praying and praying for him today!!!!!!! And for you all!!!! How I love you and him so much!!! Can't wait to hug this baby boy!!!!!!!
Micah and Sunny,
I just watched the video of my newest grandson, Jude. I am praying for him today. I wept as I watched, knowing all the Lord has done to bring him in to your lives. I know these are long days as you wait for him to heal. But we will all look back and see the hand of the Lord in it all. Our Father can be trusted. Do not lean on your own understanding, lean on Him.
Grandad.
So precious! We are already thinking about and praying for your family today.
Well that's a tear jerker! Thank you for sharing this wonderful video. But there should be some sort of warning: Warning, cute baby, sweet music, tears immeninent. Something like that. I'll be praying for Jude and your family today. Love you all.
I was doing ok and then they focused in on the pic of Rinn and Creed...seeing the three of them "together"...crying. Can't wait! Praying for you all today.
Precious Video, thanks for sharing. I know the Lord has angels of protection around little Jude today and angels of comfort surrounding the Kersh family.
Big Hugs being sent your way today!
Luv,
CourtneyJ~
Prayers are coming from every direction for our baby Jude. God is going to take good care of him. We already love him so much. He is thousands of miles away, but right in the big middle of our heart. Thank you for being obedient to God's call to you to adopt. We will all be blessed forever.
Love,
grammy
Oh thank you for sharing that! How sweet!
Julie
Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable! That hair reminds me of my little Tatum. I just want to squeeze him! I was brought to tears and very much touched when I saw his foster mother looking so sweetly at the photo book you sent. She's special and so is he. We are still praying! Love ya.
I am sitting on my couch bawling my face off watching this sweet video. We are praying for him daily, for a speedy recovery and to quickly be with his new family. We love and miss the Kersh family especially little Jude.
He is so sweet! I have been praying for him. I know you can't wait to hold him in your arms. It is so special that you got to see his foster mother opening the gifts and looking at the pictures!
JessicaCo (Dillon)
I am a fellow adoptive parent. I have three beautiful Korean children. Our third just came home on Monday. I just happen to come across your blog and I was deeply touched by the circumstances of your little one. May God give you strength and comfort as you wait to hold your son in your arms.
Post a Comment