Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun Times....

My good friend, who happens to be a blogger and a great momma of 5 beautiful girls gave me some wonderful advice. She told me to really take these next few weeks to enjoy my babies that I have at home. My mom told me the other day "Don't let what you don't have ruin what you do..." (This was during a complete emotional breakdown, don't make me remind you about that day when we went to the CIS office..you know, the speaker through the glass, the audit, etc....can you say basketcase?) I digress, the advice from my mom and my buddy was pretty sound advice. So, while Micah is off this week we are trying to spend quality time with two out of our three babies. 

What better way to enjoy quality time together than to have donuts and all four of us sit at the little kids table?

The kids and I decided to do a little Farmer in the Dell concert tonight while the weather was nice. 

Creed was doing a little square dancing and he kept talking with a southern accent. He kept telling us to act and look like we were in the "Nineteens"...not quite sure what that means, but pretty sure he wanted us to act like old timey farmers.
He picked my costume.
Of course, Rinny and I went to get our nails done, today for fun. She is HILARIOUS when we do this, I wish you could all see her. 

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a good mom - glad you are making the most of every moment. I was cuddling in the bed with a feverish Pip early this morning and smiling ear to ear thinking that you too would be cudling a little one in your bed soon. Hope to catch an encore performance of that Farmer and the Dell some time!

Dania Efird said...

We tried to do the same thing with the kids before we left. It really made them feel secure in us leaving and in bringing home another baby. Prayers that travel comes soo soo soon for you guys!

Tracy said...

That is so great. I loved reading that post. It just made me smile a happy heart smile. You have a lovely family and are so blessed. Your mom and friend are right. We can't forget what we have right here with us. That is so hard sometimes when we want our other baby home. I will also head the advice they gave. I want to get my nail done with my girls!!!

Hold on... soon... God will unite your whole family...