My favorite picture of the day.....ha.








Alright, I know it is a bit of a picture overload, but come on....they're cute! I can't help it. Okay, so I have to write about something else too. My friends have lied to me! My friends in the adoption community said "just when you think you can't handle it anymore, you will get the .....(fill in the blank of what you are waiting for.)" Apparently, they lied (non intentional, I am sure). But, I really do think I can't handle it anymore. We need our baby home.
We got a video last week. We will get it to where we can post it soon (it takes a lot of conversion). Honestly, I loved getting the video and I TOTALLY would not want to not have it but it was hard. The last video was just so great, we enjoyed every moment of it. This video we enjoyed totally but also had a sense of sadness that Jude is growing up while we are 15,000 miles away from him.
We've just GOT to get that piece of paperwork soon, please God.
Welcome to my rollercoaster, I am glad you are along for the ride, my friends.
7 comments:
I'm pretty sure you have the cutest kids in the world! Are these at ya'lls house? I love it! I'm praying you get papers soon!
I don't think you could overload us with pictures of the kids! I just look at them and think "oh! they're so cute!". I never get tired of the pics.
I'm so praying you get your paper SOON. Hopefully it will be a Christmas gift??
Praying for you guys that you'll get some great news real soon! Love all the pics...
CourtneyJ
I am LOVING Rinn's huge bow. How cute is that?? I'm totally getting about a thousand of them for Hazel once her hair gets long enough.
Oh it is coming! This is such a rollercoater. So hard but so worth it. And you can not give us picture overload on your sweet babies. They are adorable!! Your good new IS coming!!
What amazing pictures!!!!! Oh how I wish I had your camera and expertise!
Now about this wait of yours...what the heck is up with CIS??!!! Did someone get amnesia on how to do their job or something? I'm so sorry it's taking so long. Praying you get a surprise in your inbox SOON!
Can't wait to see Jude in the flesh between your other babies!
This CIS holding everyone's babies up is for the birds (does anyone even say that anymore?)! I hope you get an early Christmas gift from CIS!
As for the pics, bring 'em on! Creed and Rinn are adorable and Jude will only exponentially increase the cute factor! Sometimes I worry that telling Matthew he's cute so often will give him a big head - so I occasionally tell him he's ugly! :) Shhhh...don't tell our social worker!
Hang in there Sunny; here's hoping you'll be celebrating a piece of paper soon!
Yvonne
Post a Comment