
We are going to do our regular traditions on Christmas morning....big breakfast, reading the Christmas story, and opening gifts from Santa. We are, however, saving the gifts from us to our children until Jude gets home. Just doesn't seem right to have all of Jude's first Christmas without him being home. So, we are postponing some of Christmas until that day....We are going to do what we really are supposed to do anyway, celebrate Jesus' birth every day! We are still hoping upon God that His will is that we celebrate Jude's first Christmas in January sometime. Thought you might like to see his cute new labels and also how we have pretty much every detail ready for his arrival, down to the stockings. This obsession thing I have been doing for the last month or so sure has it's benefits (you should see how clean my closets are!).
2 comments:
I love the stockings! I'm such a procrastinator that I didn't think to do a stocking for Paxton this year and now he's going to be home and has a cheap ugly one from Wal-Mart to use! At least he has one though!!! I don't think Naia had her own until she was 2!
am i the only person who absolutely loves jude's stickers? so cute. and a little funny.
Post a Comment