
Baby Spoons.....CHECK
Frozen baby food.....CHECK
Frozen Jook......CHECK
A bijillion cute outfits....CHECK
24 pair of shoes for size 6-12 mo......CHECK (No, I am not exaggerating)
diapers and wipes......CHECK
baby bed.....CHECK
Bottles.....CHECK
toys....CHECK (in a major way)
Bath stuff.....CHECK
Baby Proofing....Working on it
Finished adoption courses.....Getting really close
Baby Jude....Hmm....Welp, keep praying friends!!! Still waiting for our government (I 600 approval) and Korea (EP-Emmigration Permission, PP-Passport, VI-Visa).
Still praying for January.
Enjoy the new pic! I just love this little boy. Our friend from our agency describes his as a "very busy boy...he is a very busy boy" She mentioned this several times which leads me to think he is a very busy boy just like his big brother. He is pulling up on furniture and is very drooly. His hand is healing MIRACULOUSLY. Seriously, they sent us a picture and it looks better than I ever envisioned it looking, honestly. He really doesn't have to go back to the dr. for his burns until he is home. What a blessing, thank you LORD! He is even holding a toy with that hand in one of his photos. He has a new foster brother or sister. I have been telling myself that is because our agency must know that Jude is coming home soon and thought the transition would be easier for Mrs. Kim if she and her husband have another foster child. I totally made that up in my head, by the way. Aren't his foster parents beautiful? They are so special to us.
6 comments:
Oh, please Lord, bring baby Jude home soon!!! And thank you for his sweet foster parents, how precious they are! Please let your time be soon!!!!
Love you guys!
Joy
Oh I hope Jude is home sooo soon!
And, really? 24 pairs of shoes? That's awesome. I bought Eli's first pair Saturday :)
Too cute!! We've got most of those things as well! No shoes yet though! Paxton apparently is pretty small for his age, so we're not buying too many clothes or shoes just yet! I'm slightly jealous of the new pics though! We haven't had any kind of update since October. He's precious!
I love this pic! I am praying it will be so soon! I cannot wait to share your joy! Oh and I'll be home in 9 days! So can we plan lunch or dinner together for sometime while I'm back!
What a beautiful picture!! Gorgeous. How will we go about thanking such amazing people who take such loving care of our children?!
I'm impressed by the shoes! :) Soon he'll be here! I love the look on Mrs. Kim's face.
Post a Comment