







We get Jude in about 20 minutes, so I am freaking out. But, thought you all might like to see some baby pics of him that we got from his foster mothers and from the social worker. Amazing. I had prayed for pictures b/c they are so important to me and here they are....
ps. this is most likely my last post until back in the U.S. ....we are going to be a little busy cuddlying our boy.
17 comments:
I am so excited for you to be bringing him home! P.S. Just for future plans, when I am home this summer, I am cooking a big dinner and all 5 of you are coming over!
Oh my! Such wonderful pictures. I will be praying for your trip back. Your blog has been wonderful. Can't wait to see pictures of all 5 of you!!
CRYING! I am so happy! I love you baby Jude! Aunt 'Ky
What precious precious pictures. We didn't get any newborn or "baby" pictures of Paxton so I know just how priceless these pictures are. Can't wait for you all to be home!
ahhh!! so excited for you guys. i'm praying for a safe, pleasant flight home. can't wait to see your newest son.
praying for your safe travel, the transition for jude and your other kiddos and of course you guys!
love you!
Yea, the day is about here. We are so happy for you guys and are so excited to see him at the airport Thursday. The baby pics were fabulously cute!
We love you baby Jude.
The Andersons
good luck on your flight home. I will be praying for you. I love those beautiful pictures... looks as though he has been well loved!
Tracy
I love the picture of him smiling with his spiky hair! Those pictures are precious and will provide tangible proof of his life in Seoul when he's older.
Safe journey home!
Yvonne
Leaving on a jet plane....we know when you'll be home again!!! Tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see your whole family united! The pictures are a treasure, how blessed you are!
Love ya!
Joy
Goodness gracious!! God really did outdo Himself on that little guy! Beautiful!
Julie
Sunny,
I just love knowing that as I look at these pics you are already holding your precious boy in your arms and heading home! We cannot wait to see this sweet face in person tomorrow! It has been incredible to see God work in your lives through this entire waiting process, and it is such a blessing to see it all come together. The fun is just beginning, and we will continue to pray for you all as you now start to bond your sweet family together.
Oh, and Merry Christmas! When is the big day in your house? :) What a celebration that will be!
Sunny,
This whole blog moves me to tears! I don't say much, but God is sooo good. We are praying for your safe return and greatly anticipate meeting Jude.
What? You'd rather spend time cuddling that cute little guy than blogging? I'm baffled...
I am soooo glad you got those pictures! Pictures are so important to me too. Have a safe flight home! Enjoy that one on one time with him before big brother and sister want all of his attention. They will love him so much!!!
~Lindsay
We are so excited beyond words that Jude is coming home!! We love you all and are rejoicing like crazy for all of you. Wow! What an overwhelming blessing by our GREAT GOD!! WHOO HOO!
We love you all so much!
The Harringtons
Baby Jude you are so beautiful and we are so excited to meet you tomorrow!! We love you!
Dusty, Kathryn, Cole & soon Jae
Post a Comment