Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Camping Trip Part 1

My kids SERIOUSLY love camping with Bapa. When I announced to Ree that she would be staying back for a "girl's night" for the first night while the boys camped she was SOOO upset. Really.....a girls night of fun filled girly activities (usually this is heaven for her)? She was having none of it. So, of course, she just went along with the boys for two nights of camping. Who would think that such a girly girl would love the great outdoors.

Although, you can't tell from this photo.....
I really do value so much the fact that we live by family and get to do these fun things.

He really is loving his mama's kisses despite the face he is making.
Do we have the coolest Bapa in the world or what?
Okay, you need to be impressed. This tree was high up. I got so nervous getting to that spot and the big boy was making fun of my nervousness the entire time. (I was scooting across the tree on my buns and he ran across it holding on to nothing while I sat at the end and about had a heart attack watching my all boy boy risk his life to climb a tree).
Dad made it up too. I see where my eldest gets his bravery.
Ever read the book "Mirrette on the High Wire", it's a good series.....we were re-inacting it here. Ree was to scared to stand up (the whole boy's being brave, girls being girly and scardy cats has proven to be true in our fam).
As a side note to camping I just want to say how much I love the way my kids look and smell in the mornings (I know this may sound weird to non parents). But, their crazy hair and sweet morning scent just gets me all teary. I LOVE cuddlying in the morning times with them wrapped up in a blanky on my lap.
Could this little slobber face be any more of a toot?
Lovin' on the cuz.
One of the best parts of camping....yummy huge breakfast compliments of bapa.

No comments: