Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, December 21, 2009

LL can throw a party...




Juju and party host extroidinare'





Yes, this is the best photo I can get off all my children together...you try it if you think it sounds easy.
Finished products from each of my kiddos... (notice Jee's was pretty elaborate !)

My friend, LL (and baby bean) can sure through a party. I would give her hubs some credit for it. But seriously.....we all know that Mrs.PR herself threw this one together and Ryan came along for the ride. We had a blast carvin' out some punkins and I loved seeing my old buddies. They are my life long friends and no matter how far away we may be or how TERRIBLY bad I am about contacting people that don't live around the corner we will be forever friends.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you all could come. It was so fun! Countdown to the next Pumpkin Carving Party!