Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend O' Fun

Oh my gosh....melt my heart this little one can.


The following girlies and their mommies are AWESOME. Love em' all.



Ree and her little "Korey Lynn"...she's obsessed with her. She didn't even have to think about the 5 choices of baby dolls. She went directly to the one with dark hair and almond shaped eyes....hehe, I wonder why.






Okay, so...have I ever mentioned that you HAVE to get in a small group if you don't have one? (hehe, I know I have) but, I do have to say that it will change your life. We heart our small group.

Plus, how hot are these chicks?
The one on the left has two kiddos...who would've guessed..on the right mommy of 3. They are happy to be at the American Girl Store, as you can see ;)
Mommy of 7......I know I know. She even has time to put on makeup and wear a trendy little hat AND she is always WAYYYYY earlier than I am to events. Gag me.
Mom of 5.....and talk about cutesy patootsie. And you should see how fast she can go on the eliptical and treadmills in the mornings.... not to mention her amazing weight lifting abilities.Wowzers.
Mommy of 3 and getting ready to take her skinny behind down to Taihiti and soak up some sun. Talk about funny gal. You have to read her blog....it's hilarious. She makes me laugh.
The girls in doll heaven.
The boys made it back in time to meet us outside the store (they weren't even brave enough to step inside the store...pansies).

Awhile back (bad blogger) some of our friends and us went to see Mary Poppins live (theatre) and we did a little girls side trip of stopping by the American Girl doll store. Wowzers. I've never really understood the whole phenomenon. Except, I do like the books that go along with the dolls. At least it's educational. Ree LOVED it! She had some money stored away that had been given to her as gifts and so she got a bitty baby. I surprised her when we got there and remind her about the money. She was thrilled.

We had a blast with our buddies on the road trip. Mary Poppins was amazing. Live theatre makes me cry it's so beautiful. It really is amazing to see the talent God has given to people.

Get ready for picture overload....sorry 'bout that.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't think she can get any cuter! Seriously! So cute.

Jenny said...

I love it!!! And I love you my friend! I love you even more for saying my skinny butt. : )

Kristi said...

Hahaha to Jenny's comment!
You are such a total drop of sweetness! You know how to make people feel so special and loved. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Sniff sniff - you've made me envious for your super fun group. I heart your small group too. :-) Thanks for takin' care of my bestie (and my baby girl's bestie too).