Bitty calls himself "Mia" when he wants to say "me". We were driving up to Biggie's (my new name for my eldest child:) school and they had these huge inflatables to play on. Bitty says "Mia DO DAT" as clear as day. I have been so worried about his speech and it's like he is taking off this last month and it all the sudden clicked. Granted, I am very specific about what I call a sentence or a word, it has to be understandable to the world before I count it :) and "Mia DO DAT" was clear to the world.Another one is "Dat BOKE"....His pacifiers. They are apparently all "Boke." I even bought brand new ones and they are "boke" too. So, guess what!!!???? My bitty is done with paci's...just like that, he gave em' up cold turkey. That was wayyyyy easier than I thought. In fact, I was still trying to force them on him and he was pushing them away. Weird. This kid's like his mama I guess. Wooah Boy.
He finds himself quite funny lately as well. He does all sorts of things that he knows will make us laugh. The other night we were in our small group and he walked by some friends of ours and started doing his funny walk where he holds his shoulders down and lets his arms hang (take my word, it's cute). I saw him in that moment, trying to get attention, with a little smirk on his face and it was literally like I was re-living biggie at that age. He's so much like his brother. WOOOOOOAHHHHH Boy.
3 comments:
I am so proud of you "bittie" for your sentences!!! what a big boy!
JessicaCo
Love him!!!
He just makes me smile...when I look at him, hear him or just think of him!!! What a blessing!!!
Joy
Post a Comment