
(numbers are aprox. of course)
Lunch Ideas (not super healthy, I know :( )
Burritos, Carrots, Ranch, Me-Smart ones $5.76
Frozen Pizza/Carrots/Ranch $4.90
Mac n cheese/Apples $1.94
Dinner Ideas (I was thinking ease, somewhat well balanced, and cheap!)
Steamed Rice & Pot Stickers (my kids new fav) $13
Breakfast for Dinner (my kids old fav) $8.79
Sgetti Dinner/baguette/steamed zuchini&squash/salad-$11.97
Poppyseed Chicken/Homemade mashed potatoes/Corn- $18.02
Chicken Tenders/Pasta Salad/Green Beans-$8.66
Hot Dogs/Chips/Clementines-$7
4 comments:
Sunny, do you use emealz? It is pretty darn easy and you print out your menu and shopping list for the week and go!
AWESOME!! I do menu planning each week. I love it!
Fun ideas for lunch- Bento Box lunches. I just checked out a book from the Library- but I know there are tons of websites out there. Especially with your 3- they would love it!! :)
We started the envelope system earlier this year. James persuaded me by letting me decorate the envelopes however I wanted. :) He knows the way to convince me!
Been through the envelope system before. Good for you! I too menu plan, just as Jenny (who inspired me to do so). :-) Makes life a bit easier.
Post a Comment