A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household. "I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
Little Loves of my Life
Sunday, March 23, 2008
HIP HIP HOORAY
GREAT NEWS, EVERYBODY!!! We are OFFICIALLY waiting!!!! Our homestudy has all the completed paperwork and documentation and we are approved and are officially on the waiting list to receive our referral (in turn, to receive Baby "K")!!!!!! We are overjoyed!!!!!! It could be anywhere from 6 or so-ish months to 13 or so-ish months for baby. Can't wait...oh, I am so HAPPY right now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats, Sunny and family! I pray your wait time will fly!
CourtneyS
Congratulations! I saw your blog linked in a comment on Chelle's blog and thought I'd check it out! We are nearly at the same point in the adoption process as you--our HS will be in Korea in just a couple weeks!! I hope your wait to referral is short!
Blessings,
Kelly
Post a Comment