Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Praise God

Praising God for a good report for my sis. She goes every 3 months to MD Anderson for a checkup on her cancer (brain tumor). We just returned from a trip with good news. No change, the MRI looks "perfect." Well, as perfect as perfect can be when you are missing 1/4 of your gray matter. That is way better than cancer being there, though. Really, we count it a miracle...we are three years out now. Thank you, Lord, for continuing to bless us.

Side Note: We  try to make a fun trip of it every time we go. This time it was a fun girls trip. I have to say the most fun we had was in the convenience store bathroom.  You see, in Texas (where everything is "big") they have these crazy over-zelous hand dryers that actually almost remove the skin from your hands. I mean, they are functional, in that they dry your hands. Unfortunately, when you are done you no longer have skin on your hands. No really, they are hilarious. They blow incredibly hard. Mom and I thought it would be funny to try other body parts too. I put my face under and mom put her leg up there. It was really, really hilarious. The skin just all went to one side. I tried to take a picture at our final stop, but by the time we were back in Oklahoma they didn't have those anymore. You better believe that the next checkup we go to we are taking a camera in the bathroom to capture that moment. We laughed until we nearly wet our pants. Also, I've got to give a shout out to mom on the gifts. She is so generous on the shopping right after we get good news!!! :)



1 comment:

Sky said...

Hey, I sure love you and am so glad that you were able to go with us on this trip. I know we wouldn't of laughed as hard without you! You are such an awesome sis and a great Mommy. Love you little sis, Sky