









Our Friends, and small group leaders, Rod and Rachel just threw a great party. I think they are secretly party planners and they sit around and think about how they can throw together an unbelievable party. Small group is something that is very near and dear to our hearts, we feel like this is the only way to do life together. Our new small group has really made me feel more at home at our new place. They are so incredibly kind and are so careful to really make us feel like we fit in. Here are some pics that I captured at the party, more to come on my smugmug site later. To all my new friends: you guys are awesome.
2 comments:
I am so blessed that you guys have joined our flock, I happen to think we are the best, although I am a little biased. I look forward to getting to know you more and growing in our walks with Christ together.
Nesli
in the pic of rinn and creed and rinny is rubbing her eye she her dress is so ahhdorable and that she looks really old in this pic. well.. the dress does.
Post a Comment