Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Out

Little trip to the Ice Cream shop. Rinn didn't have time to look at the camera, because she was worried that someone would get more brownie than her. Creed was too tired to open his eyes but not too tired to eat just one more bite.One of the main reasons why we made the trek. My sis, Mika.
Creed hasn't fallen asleep in a restaurant, well...ever, I think. Except for here, he is tuckered.



Okay, Why am I up so late as we leave to head home in just a few hours? I don't know...but, since I am....I will post some final pics. That's a wrap.

3 comments:

chelle belle said...

Looks like so much fun, FUN!!!! What awesome pics and beautiful children!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are adorable! I love ya'll so much! i hope your trip was perfect!

Janelle Rodgers said...

It's been fun keeping up with your vacation! Hope you are having a great time and making some awesome memories.