Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, May 9, 2008

Trek Across America

Mommy and Rinny on top of Sandia Peak
Creed loved the top of Sandia Peak...his leg was all the way down in the snow. This kid has no fear, by the way.
Stop at a little cafe to have some hot chocolate on the top of the mountain.
Creed trying his hand at Navajo weaving.The real deal....a Navajo lady weaving a rug. She said it will take her about 2 1/2 months working on it every day to complete the rug. It was amazing to watch.

About to start the trek. Do we know what we are in for?
I think one of Rinny's favorite things is being in the RV and hiding behind the curtain. 
Daddy and Rinny looking out of the tramway going up on top of Sandia Peak.
Rinny and bubby kinda sorta posing for a pic before attempting to climb over the railway.
Creed is under there, see the center between Micah and me.
We are on a family vacation that I am affectionately referring to as our "trek across the southwest USA". We are on day 5 and have had so much fun so far. 
We have been without internet, so I have been having blog withdrawls. I am going to try to get you all caught up. 
This is basically day one and two. Travel and Albuquerque. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've missed you girl!! It looks absolutely beautiful there! Have a wonderful time!

Emily said...

I know y'all are having a blast...how fun! I'm impressed that you blogged - last time we were in the US, there wasn't internet in RV's. :)