Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby "K"

Just thinking a ton about baby lately. Maybe it is the fact that SEVERAL people on our adoption agency's forum have received their referrals....thus, we are getting super close. By super close I mean it could be 3-5 monthsish and we could get our referral (ie: info on our child).

Still amazes me that we have about a three or four month old in the world and haven't met them yet. 

God has a plan for us. No doubt. Can't wait to see if fulfilled. 

Missing Baby "K" this morning. 

5 comments:

candice said...

Hi- thanks for commenting! I love all of your beautiful pictures- I need a tutor to come and help me figure out my camera so I can get better!
I know how you feel about missing your baby... a lot of people don't understand how I can miss and love someone that I haven't even met, but I know God placed that on my heart and even though the wait seems long now- the moment I hold her will make it all seem like all that waiting was only a blur...
I will be following along with you on your journey!

Dania Efird said...

We're in the same exact boat! If you think about it, we're only about 3 months from getting a referral and 6 months from having a baby in our homes! This has hit home lately with the LONG summer getting ready to set in! Here's to (im)patiently waiting for our babies!!

courtney said...

I'm praying for peace for you, Sunny! I can't tell you how hard those last few months of waiting were for me. Felt exactly like when we were going through the infertility treatments with the big girls: waiting for the best news ever is not fun! I can promise you this, though- once you hold that precious "baby K" in your arms- these months will melt away, and seem like a lifetime ago. You are right, the baby is probably already a few months old already, and being loved and prepared just for your family by his/her foster mother and God. I used the time you are in now to really focus on our baby's birth mother. I knew she was probably getting over or having to make some very difficult decisions that would change her life forever. Just an idea of something to do right now!
CourtneyS

Emily said...

I didn't think about how cool it must be for you to realize your third child is alive right now, somewhere in Asia. That is a really cool thought. And no wonder you miss him/her.

Yvonne and Eric said...

I hope your referral comes soon. If you can, try to "save up" your waiting anxiety for after the referral - I've heard from many, many people (including my parents) that that is the hardest time of the entire process.

In the meantime, keep blogstalking and enjoy seeing other families with their babies (that helped a lot for me).

YvonneW