Warning: This is a random blog post
This is Creed's eye this morning. He's got issues. He gets these sty things that get infected, it's awful. Yep, we've been to the doc and yep we are on an oral antiobiotic, still stinks none the less. Poor guy, he looks miserable, doesn't he?
I've always wanted to have this to happen to me as a kid. Creed and Rinn found a balloon in the backyard that had written on it "message inside." How cool is that? I was envisioning that maybe it was from another country, possible on the other side of the world and we would have to have the message translated. Nope, I think it was from our neighbors across the street. Oh well, it was cool anyway.
These are the last few pics from Kids Camp that I wanted to share. This one is a self-timer family photo (those never turn out that great). But, this was on our upstairs porch that looked out at the lake, sweet.
Rinny's response to the water and dirt. Nuf' said.
Our buddy, Chris. I just had to share so his wife (Melissa) could see how much Chris worked so hard this week.
Rinny made a buddy with our stuffed "duck." Of course, she was observing here and commenting what a good mommy she was to the birdie.
Creed's new obsession with card games (old maid is his favorite).
No comments:
Post a Comment