Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Friday, August 22, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge Vaca Day One

Riding the train. What a fun way to travel. Way better than flying. The kids loved it....so did we.
My gramsey used to say that swimming makes you hungry. Apparently true for my kids, they ate better than I have ever seen.
Mac N Cheese, Popcorn Chicken, and grapes....what could be better in life? 
The dessert bar was awesome. Creed got a brownie and a cupcake (mommy gave in!), Rinn had the same. Mom and Daddy had a brownie, a blonde brownie, a rice crispy treat, a fried cheesecake with chocolate fondue, and chocolate pecan pie (it's sick, I know!)

This is the crazed look Rinn gets on her face when it comes to anything chocolatey or sweet. I'm serious, she really gets crazed. 
After enjoying the sugar high.
My kids raced this little guy down. They both love guys like this. Rinn is just mad about them. It's hilarious.
Creed loves making pictures funny, he is constantly on the lookout for a funny pose. 

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

funny. the look rinn has is the same one i get when i see anything chocolatey or sweet :)

Dania Efird said...

I've always wanted to take the train! I couldn't talk Brent into it for our anniversary last month! I wanted to go to Chicago and see a Cubs game, but he just wasn't sure about taking the train! Hope you have a great vacation!

the jordan's said...

We just missed you guys! We were at the Great Wolf last week!!!! Loads of fun! Have a wonderful vaca! Hope you return to exciting news!

Hugs,
CourtneyJ

Joy Pierce said...

Rinn...you crack me up!!! Such a girlie girl, all the way down to the crazed choclate look! Looks like fun, so glad you guys are having a little break!
Hugs, Joy

Dana said...

I love ya'll vaca pics. Where are ya'll at. I don't think I have ever since cuter kids in all my life! I miss ya'll too! Things are fine over here. You can't even tell that anything is happening her in Moscow. I have to check to news online to see what is going on. Cliff and I had so much fun together, it was so wonderful to spend time together. Hopefully you will get to meet him next time he is in town! Love!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Cole (and I) had so much fun looking at your pictures! He was cracking up and commenting on each picture. He was growling at the bear and when we got to Rinn's picture with the messy face he just started laughing and said "that funny!". Looks like you had a blast - thanks for the fun update!