At the pool today, I had a revelation. I think I know what Creed is going to be when he grows up. I think he might be an engineer. He is obsessed with how things work; levers, guns, buckets, pulleys, etc.etc.
Okay, so I have to say on this post I have more pics of the Roos. This is simply because she is not on the move as much as Creed. It's nearly impossible to get a pic of that boy because by the time I get him focused in the shot he has already moved out of the frame. So, enjoy my little red head (she is cute, you have to admit).



Finally, we got him to stand still for .5 of a second.


At the Cub Club we made silly putty. My kids always love arts and crafts. Of course, Reesers chose pink. 
3 comments:
Oh how fun! Thanks for sharing because I hoped I'd check in and find an update! You guys be careful coming home. I love you all!
cute!
I LOVE Rinn's black and white swimsuit - it's so cute, and her red hair makes it look even cuter! I love the pigtails, can't wait to be able to do that with Hazel!
Post a Comment