Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bodie

Creed- Newborn

Age One


Age Two


Age Three


Age Four



Age Five


Age Six (Now!)

Man, time flies. I'm so thankful for this little guy. 

Lord, Thank you for entrusting us with Creed. Thank you for having the faith in us that we could handle all the energy and fun that comes along with him. We are so thankful for having him in our lives and can't imagine life without his exhuberance, energy, fun, broadway shows, happiness, joy, love, and craziness. What fun he brings to our lives. Thank you for the miracle of Creed. 

5 comments:

Joy Pierce said...

Happy Birthday Creed!!! Harrison turns 12 tomorrow! You guys need to celebrate together too!!! Have a great day, you are such a blessing to your family! And you are going to be such a great big brother to Baby K too, just like you are to Rinn. Have a great birthday!
Miss Joy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Creed....I love you a bushel and a peck a bushel and a peck and a huuuug around the neck, a barrell and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep about my little Creed.

Love, Mim

Emily said...

Whaa? Creed is already 6! That's nuts!

I didn't realize that Rinn and Creed's bdays were so close. Who knows, maybe Baby K was just born last month and they can all share close bdays.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Creed!

And, I love your cute photo booth pictures :) Cutie family!