






We all hung out several times, the latest being a trip to a favorite pizza joint and a group photo afterward. Of course, this is minus the doggies that are part of the family as well (Rinn was pretty upset that "Elpie" didn't get to come have pizza with us....why in the world a food establishment wouldn't allow dogs roaming around is beyond her!).
We also enjoyed some just Micah, me, and the kids time too. Tea party (Creed's favorite...shhh!), school supply shopping (school starts TOMORROW!), and a little water park fun.
Disclaimer: Many of these photos were taken with Creed's camera....quality like 1.2 megapixels...nice (hey, it's better than no picture at all!)
2 comments:
Creed's camera takes better pictures than our camera. :) I love the new photo booth pictures!
Oh goodie! I love to find new pics on your site, especially of my beautiful family! I am blessed, indeed.
Post a Comment