Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I love my body

How can a photographer get such terrible pictures of her own kids? I have no idea, yes...I know it looks like I told them to intentionally make their faces look awkward. :)
The "lungs" actually fill up with air. That's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. 


We have been studying the human body for several weeks and here is the culmination. Lest you think I do something like this everyday, I should say ahead of time that I don't (and for good reason). This kind of thing takes time, lots of it. And, even though the directions make it seem like the kiddos can do it with minimal adult help, that is bunk. It was fun, nonetheless. 

2 comments:

Rachel Castor said...

Wow....you are such a cool homeschool mom....those are SO neat!!!!

Emily said...

haha I'm glad you were honest and said you don't do that often. I was about to think there was no way I could EVER homeschool if it involved 24/7 creativity like that!