Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, September 22, 2008

Girl Fun versus Boy Fun

KK and Rinn in the kitchen making a big breakfast for all of us
Enjoying the fruits of their labor...
What girls do for fun.... (toenail polish, of course)
What boys do for fun (competition, of course!)


How girls show love.....(pucker up, Caroline!)


How boys show love (yep, that's Creed on the bottom of Marshall!)
We had a fun filled day of cousins and friends when KK, Will, Marshall, and Caroline came to play. Too bad Caroline and Marshall (and Fletcher and parents) will be moving to Indiana soon (wah!!!!!). The girls went to the salon and were treated from the salon owner "Mel" (my alter-ego southern gossip-driven nail lady whom I portray everytime Rinny comes to the salon) and my counterpart "Bee", who was funny but not quite as Southern and interested in talking about life :) (KK is apparently a little more "normal" than her aunt). 

5 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

Love the pictures! Haven't talked to you in a while but check your blog weekly. Can't help but feel that your call is just around the corner. Hang in there!!!

Emily said...

Those pictures are like posters for All American Kids or something! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok the pictures are GREAT! I wish I had your gift in picture taking. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see how cute #3 will be!!

Lindsay said...

This is the funniest blog of all time!

The Wehr's said...

Will you do my toenails?