My sis-in-law, Jill; my bro, J.D.; Me; My momma right before church

Elfie giving me a few sugars after her bath.

Mom and I in our new earmuff headbands....how cute are these? I am convincing my mom to go more trendy.

Okay, it's weird to put a pic. of me all by myself on my blog. But, you gotta admit this hat is SO New York and cute. I love it. This is a shout out to my friend, Nesli..who appreciates a good hat just like I do!

I gotta get out of here...all the shops just call my name, it's hard to say "no" to them, they are so nice to me :)
3 comments:
I'm loving your New York posts! I've fallen off the blog reading wagon, but am trying to catch up today :)
Love all your trendy stuff. You are too cute - as is your mom! WOW. She looks more like she could be your sister!
I was praying for you today at church. Thinking about you guys and your wait today. By the way, have I told you how much I LOVE it when Micah leads worship at church? I really do love it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the headband earmuffs. Glad you are having a good time.
Emily
Where did you get that hat, I LOVE it.
Post a Comment