Serendipity.....Frozen Hot Chocolate. Thanks for the recommendation, Oprah.
These next few pics are SO New York. "Crumbs" is a super duper yummy cupcake store that Jill greeted us with when we arrived. Man, I love her.
So, New York....obvious reasons.
Totally Vintage...
Their apartment (upper west side-Manhattan) is SOOOOO cute. I will post more pics later.
It rained, and rained, and rained, and rained. We had cute rainboots this morning but wait until you see the ones we found and are replacing these with!

The kids are spoiled...that's it...it's true (some of this stuff is for Christmas....trying to justify the little bit of spending I did at FAO Schwarz).
Delish candy store.
Project Runway, Anyone? This was one of the best shows/best designs. This is Christian's candy design made of reeses peanut butter cup wrappers.
The kit kat dress was adorable. I would totally wear it (well, I would totally wear it if I lost about 30 pounds!)

Their apartment (upper west side-Manhattan) is SOOOOO cute. I will post more pics later.
It rained, and rained, and rained, and rained. We had cute rainboots this morning but wait until you see the ones we found and are replacing these with!
The kids are spoiled...that's it...it's true (some of this stuff is for Christmas....trying to justify the little bit of spending I did at FAO Schwarz).
Delish candy store.
Project Runway, Anyone? This was one of the best shows/best designs. This is Christian's candy design made of reeses peanut butter cup wrappers.
The kit kat dress was adorable. I would totally wear it (well, I would totally wear it if I lost about 30 pounds!)
2 comments:
Hey, girl!!! Looks like New York is your town!! :) Glad it's such a blast! I haven't check posts in a while- you guys have been BUSY! Can't wait to see new pics of your trip!
CourtneyS
Oh my goodness, I have been stalking your blog since Thursday waiting for NYC pics (seriously, liek 4 times a day checking in!! :) )
Looks like you are having SO much fun! How hilarious is your mom and the purses!
Post a Comment