Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby "K" Revealed!!!!!!






Hallelujah.

Hebrews 10:22 "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope that we profess. For HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL." Amen.

It is with an unexplainable Joy that we introduce you to our new SON......

Jude Han 
Born: April 11, 2008
in South Korea

What an answer to prayer! We give all glory, honor, and praise to Jesus Christ.

We want to share more details about all the excitement soon (ie: receiving the "call", the emotions, the love, the prayers, the excitement, and the praising!) That will all happen soon enough. 

Right now, we are beside ourselves and can't pull our eyes away from his photos to write any more.

***A favor to our friends and family (and any yet unidentified "blog stalkers" :)
Please, everyone who has watched our journey to Jude comment on this post. Something simple is fine. You can post anonymously (meaning you don't have to have a blog or gmail account) but PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN YOUR NAME AT THE END of your message. We really want you to comment so we can put them in Jude's scrapbook so he can know how many people already love and care for him.

This post originally posted on 10/1/2008 at 11:14 am. I am editing the post date so that I can put all my subsequent posts under this one so that this post is always the first one people see.

70 comments:

the jordan's said...

Dude, I am freaking out and crying (happy tears) and jumping for JOY!!!!! I have been wondering where you were!!!!! Maybe my trip with my mom this weekend will be good luck too!!!! He is just precious and I am soooo elated for you. BIG SQUEEZING HUGS....

CourtneyJ~

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! He already looks like a Kersh!

Jude, you are more loved than you can imagine. We've all been praying for you for a long time. I can't wait to meet you. -linds laird

Cindy said...

It is truly a blessing. He is beautiful and we are anxious to meet Jude Kersh. - Dave and Cindy B.

Anonymous said...

We have been waiting on pins and needles to see these pictures of your amazing blessing. I know you are beside yourself and I am so happy for all four of you. God is so good. I am thankful that your prayers have been answered. He is faithful to those who love him! We can't wait to meet him! You will remain in our hearts and prayers. We love you so much!
Christie

ashley lee... said...

Jude!

I have been waiting to hear the good news about you for so long, and I was so super excited when Mommy called to tell me that they were getting their new baby boy in just a few short months. I hope that I can make it to OK very soon after your arrival to meet you. Please know that I have been praying for you, and that I will continue to pray for you forever. You are blessed to be part of such an amazing family, and I know the Lord has brought you together for special reasons. I cannot wait to see how your life unfolds. Do not let Creed and Rinnie pick on you too much as you get bigger...I know that they have been waiting for you with such excitement! I cannot wait until Josh and I are able to be blessed the way Mommy and Daddy have been through this experience. We look forward to our journey toward our "Baby Lee" one day, and cannot wait to share it with you. Love you already!

Ash

ashley lee... said...

Love you Sunny! He is soooooo cute, with his chubby cheeks! :) I cannot wait to meet him. Thanks for the pics! Muah!

the rigdons said...

YAY!
I just found your blog (via twitter) and I love it. I'm so happy for your family as you take this awesome new step. I know Jude will be the most loved little boy in the world! We're praying for you guys!

All our love-
Micah & Stephanie Rigdon

Bart Sego said...

YAY! After all this waiting he's yours! He's a real prince. What a cutie doll. I know you can't wait to get your hand on him. I can't wait to hold him too! Hooray!
Gena

Shelly said...

I just gasped so huge, when your page showed up! Congratulations! We are so excited for you and praying that everything goes quickly from here!!!
Brad and Shelly McCain

Chad and Nesli said...

Oh happy day, we are so excited for your family!!!!! We can't wait to meet this special gift God has given to you guys. I love his name.

Nesli

Holly, Ben, and Reid said...

I'm so thankful to have found your blog - Cindy Bender forwarded it to me... CONGRATULATIONS on Baby Jude! This little guy doesn't know how blessed he is yet - what an incredible family to be adopted in to! I grew up with Micah (and Paul and Rebecca) at Village in OKC and our parents have been close friends for years. My husband and I actually just started the adoption process of our first baby about a month ago. It's such an encouragement to read about the journey you all have traveled. Our prayers are with you and your family - please send them my love!

~Holly (Floyd) Peterson

Anonymous said...

We are soooo excited for you guys! We have been with you through this amazing journey, and can't believe that Jude is finally on his way! God is so good! We love you and can't wait to meet the little guy! Jude, you are so loved!
Andy & Tracie Austin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys! He is such a beautiful child! It's so great to see God answer prayers in such a big way.

Jude,
You have no idea how much much God loves you and has already blessed you! We have all been praying for you before we even knew who you were. I can't wait to meet you!!!
Isaiah Werner

Emily said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy. Nathan and I are thrilled for you and can't wait for Owen and his friend Jude to get together. Maybe we will all meet in Korea!

Emily

KristenMc said...

Oh happy day! Congratulations to your entire family!

It has been a blessing following your journey to Jude - what a cutie-pie!

Hope your wait to TC is peaceful and speedy - hurry home Jude!

-KristenMc
(Dillon Forum)

GraceandFaith said...

God is Good!!!!!! Congratulations on your new joy! Keeping you all and Jude in our prayers!

Deo Volente Designs said...

Congratulations! Hey Jude! We are so excited to meet you and see what wonderful plans that God has for your precious little life! We have been praying for you and your family during thier expectant wait for you. Praise be to the Lord that He is faithful and that you have been placed so perfectly in the Kersh family!--The Cupp Crew

Emily said...

WOO-HOO!!! Praise God for His perfect timing.

I was shocked to see Jude's sweet little face up on the blog! I'm so happy for y'all, and for him, too. I'm looking forward to reading all the fun emotional details!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! We can hardly wait to meet this new little baby!! Out of all the babies in the world God chose this one for you. How amazing!!!!!!!! We look forward to the day very soon that the Kersh family will all be together!
We are praying!! Mark and Amy Wood

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow. Congratulations on your little man - He will grow up to be a MIGHTY MAN of GOD. I love your blog - you have got to take some photos of all my grandkids together for me sometime (please). :-) Love ya, Pat Frost

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I have been periodically checking up on you guys after I found your site a few months ago, when I was looking for a wedding photographer for a friend. I checked today and could not believe there was a sweet little face looking back at me. I can't wait to hear the details of exactly when you found out, etc. Much love from an old friend. Many prayers! Velena

Dania Efird said...

Oh Sunny....we are so excited for your family. I called Brent at 7:30 this morning at work as soon as I found out! He is precious. We know how you've prayed for Jude for so long. Now it won't be long at all before he's home with his family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We were so excited to get the email today! We have been praying for you and can't wait to meet you. You will be and already are loved by so many, and God couldn't have picked out a better family for you! See you soon!

Love,
Jameson and Ashley

Anonymous said...

I just keep staring at these sweet pictures. We are so excited for the Kersh family and all I can say is Praise be to our loving Father who has adopted US as sons and who has given you this son to adopt, to love, to adore, to teach, in order that you might magnify Him and know Him more fully. We love you already Jude!! You are so, so blessed. ~Kristi Woodard and crew

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here at my desk at work, just crying tears of joy. We too have wanted a baby for so long. I could feel the hurt in your words reading your blog. How much you longed for this precious gift from God. I know that hurt and I also now know that joy when God answers prayers!
Just a few days ago I was looking at the blog and thinking, I just bet they will have that little blessing before Christmas. God is so good and loves us more than we can comprehend. It looks like we will be celebrating "Birthdays" very close together. I'm due on 4-14-09 and it looks like baby Jude will be celebrating a one year birthday very close to then. We have been praying for you and I'm thrilled beyond words that God has blessed you with this amazing gift.
All our love & prayers,
Christy, Mark & Baby Blue Berry Thompson

Joy Pierce said...

"Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land." Prov. 25:25

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick. But desire fulfilled is a tree of life." Prov. 13:12

Today, the cool waters of joy are pouring over you! And your heart's desire is fulfilled! God is so good!!! It has just made my day to see little Jude's face and know that he is yours. When you think of all the millions of details that God had to work out to bring you all together, it is pretty overwhelming.

Jude, you are a precious gift from God! And I am praying, praying, praying for you! I cannot wait for the day that I can hold you and see your sweet face in person.
Hugs & Lots of love,
Joy, Joe, Harrison & Clara

Chad and Dana said...

Oh, Sunny! Tears of joy falling for you and your sweet family!!! I have been waiting with great anticipation for your wonderful referral news! Jude is a beautiful boy and I know you must be on cloud 9 as you memorize his sweet little features. Enjoy, Momma!

Hugs to you, my friend! Praying for endurance as you wait to bring him home.

Love,
Dana Horton

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! I've been stalking this blog every day for MONTHS. I am OVERJOYED for you guys! Congratulations K family! Praying that he'll be home by Christmas!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Jude!
What a day for you and your precious family. You are already loved more than you will ever know. Can't wait to kiss your beautiful face!
The Crabtree Family

The Wehr's said...

Praise God!!! Baby K has a name and it is so perfect! He's soooo cute and already loved by so many!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him. I too am overwhelmed with joy. Love ya already baby Jude.

Crystal Wehr

Brad and Jessica said...

Praise the LORD! He is so unbelievably good to those who trust in Him. I can now reveal that it was you, Sunny, who was in my dream a few months back and yes, you were holding a baby BOY! This is a wonderful and JOYOUS day. Congratulations!!! Jude, you have been prayed for since before you were born. Can't wait to meet you.
Blessings, JessicaCo (from Dillon)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jude, We are so excited you are our new grandson. We can hardly wait to see you and hold you. We have your picture where we can see it all the time. We are praying for you every day. We know God has a great plan for your life and we are thrilled to be a part of it. Your mommy and daddy and sister and brother are so precious to us, too. God is so good, PRAISE THE LORD.
Love you,
Grammy (Jerri Kersh)

Anonymous said...

Jude,
I am so glad you are my new grandson. I have prayed for you for many months. The Lord has a great plan for you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made to be a part of the Kersh family. How I thank the Lord that He made you for us.
Grandaddy

Project Korean Stork said...

So, So, So Happy for you!! I was hoping you were holding out and you were!!! Sneaky! That's great and he's such a little cutie - oh, those cheeks!

Congrats. Yes, God is good.

Blessings, Melinda S

Anonymous said...

Hey Kershes,

I have been silently watching Jude's story unfold from here in Spring, and it has been such a blessing! I am so excited for your family!!

Rachel Moore

Unknown said...

What a sweet boy, a sweet day, and a sweet family you have!! I am so happy for you all! I have been looking at your blog daily waiting for this! Congratulations and I can't wait to see a picture of all 5 of you!!
Julie & Brady

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! we know this has been a long time coming... it has been such a blessing to see your patience in this matter.... yeah for Jude! can't wait to meet you little guy!
dusty and dionne

Anonymous said...

Jude; I haven't even held you yet, but I promise I will many, many times. I will hurt when you are hurt. I will be sick when you are sick. I will be happy and laugh when you are happy and laughing. I will pray for you every day of your life. You don't even know me, but I promise we will love each other very, very much. I have lots of songs to teach you that you will sing with Creed and Rinn. I am keeping your picture with me all the time and I look at you and smile and tell you that you are beautiful and that you are the luckiest little boy in the world. You have a wonderful, beautiful life ahead of you because of all the love that will cover you forever. Hold on, Little One, we will see you soon! Mim

Anonymous said...

How absolutely wonderful!! Welcome, Jude - how blessed you are to be chosen to be part of this family! Jude 24-25: "Now to Him Who is able to keep you from falling and to present you without blemish before the presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is most excellent news... I'm very happy for you both. Having the courage, faith and fortitude to stand against all odds to accept a new child into your life is breathtaking and an example for others to follow. If we could all have your vision, I'm sure the world would be much different.
Smile. and the whole world smiles with you...
Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you....
Love with boundaries, and the world sees God's hand in your actions. Be the light and help guide others to Christ.

Thank you for being a part of my life! Thank you for choosing me... as a friend.

Hugs, Kisses & Blessings!

Rob

Unknown said...

PS: I really have to say... He looks like a ROBERT... so I think ROB would be a great nickname....

Rebecca said...

cute, Cute and CUTE! We are so excited for you guys and praying that the rest of the time goes quickly! We can't wait to meet Jude. Eli will be ready for his playmate :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations to the Kersh Family! What a blessing Jude is to your family. I pray he is in your arms soon.
Kimberly and family

Amber said...

Sweet Baby Jude,

I absolutely love your name. It sounds so STRONG! I'm so glad that we have seen your sweet face. You're one lucky little guy to get to come home to such a wonderful family. Can't wait to see what's in store for you! You are so loved.

Anonymous said...

I am just so happy for your family! The Lord has blessed you with a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to see him in your arms.

Anonymous said...

Oh, precious Kersh family...what a love bug! I am so excited for Jude to come home! He will change us all! I love him already so dearly! Marcelle Livesay Hamilton

Anonymous said...

The Hendersons are so excited for you! Baby Jude, you are just precious, and we can't wait to see how you bring your personality to your family.
Lenny, Paige, Ethan, Pearce, and Brody

Chad and Dana said...

LOL at your comment on my blog! My thoughts as I was cramming all my goodies in the baggie...why ask permission when I can ask for forgiveness later :-)!
Looking forward to your next post!
Dana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are so incredibly happy for your family. Jude is absolutly adorable....we can't wait to meet him. Jude, you have a wonderful family and awesome brother and sister. We have been praying for you for a long time and are so excited for you to join the Kersh family. We can't wait to meet you!

Bethany, Steven, Gracie and Emma Henderson

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude,

Have your daddy sing that line to you. We've been wanting to for a long time. How absolutely excited we were to here the words that you were coming! When we saw your picture we thought God went to Korea and picked out a Kersh. You fit and are just overwhelming proof of how great our God is and how he knows perfect!

We are so excited to meet you and say Hey Jude!

Forever love,
Toda, Nannon, Tanum, and Cross Anderson

Anonymous said...

What a blessing!! Congrats to all on new baby boy Jude! You are so loved baby boy! Many blessing for your family while they wait to squeeze those precious cheeks.
Kelly, Ben and Ezra (Dillon)

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Jude, we cannot wait to meet you and give you lots of hugs and kisses! Your parents are such wonderful people and you will have so much fun with your awesome brother Creed and amazing sister Rinn. They are so lucky to have you as a part of the Kersh family!

Cole and his little brother or sister will want to have a lot of fun play dates together, so get ready for the Nimmo family too! : )

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! I am crying, but so happy! Congrats Kersh family! He is so precious, what a blessing. I hope Nathan and I can meet him sometime when we are home! Love, Heather Kinney

Marlene said...

Yea Kersh family!! I am sitting at work reading your blog and crying tears of joy for you and your sweet baby Jude. He is absolutely adorable. How great is our God!! I can't wait to meet you, Jude! You are so loved already and you have the most wonderful family. We love you already!
Love to all of you -
Wade, Marlene, & Sara

Yvonne and Eric said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Jude is adorable and what a head of hair - even in the oldest picture! Can't wait to see your family of 5 together!

Yvonne

Amber Graham said...

Jude,

We are so happy to see your sweet face! You have such a fun, creative, loving, happy, exciting, precious family waiting for you. And you will fit right in because God made you to be a part of the sweet Kersh family. Get ready for some good times, buddy! Can't wait to meet you!

MG, Amber, Marsh, Caroline, and Fletch

Jill said...

Oh I'm so Happy for your family!! I am Jill from Dillon and I've been following your blog waiting for this great day!! He is such a cutie! You all must be soooo Happy! Can't wait to see the blog when he is home in your arms!

JillK from DIllon

Dana said...

Dearest Jude, I know by now that you know how truely loved you are. I have been praying for you for so long, nearly a year now. I am so excited that you are part of the wonderfully amazing Kersh family. I know this will forever change your life for they will make sure that you know how deeply you are loved and how you are a treasured creation made special for the Glory of the Lord. I already love you so much just like I do your precious siblings. I am so excited to meet you! His Love, Dana Hollis

Anonymous said...

Wow! We have all waited so long...Once again your mom caused me to cry at school when I got the call. Your family, and those who love your family, are so very thankful for you. This so cool. We walked through this same wonderful joy when your Grandaddy and Grammy got the same news from Korea. We love all of you!!
Scott and Sue Kinney and Fam

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude,
You are so blessed to have a family chosen by God to be totally yours. Just looking at your pictures and reading your progress report shows that you are truly a Kersh. So many people have prayed and worked to get you here so I know you're in for the ride of your life. Congratulations to you and your family. Love to all of you and God's Blessings on you, Nina Broadway

Anonymous said...

Dear Kersh family ~

God is so good! In His perfect timing, He has blessed you with little Jude... and Jude with you. I know that our Lord will be glorified as you begin to share your lives with each other through the love of Christ.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special journey of adoption. Please know that I have been, and will continue to be praying for you!!!

Love & Blessings to you,

Teri Blanton

Mom's Ministry said...

Micah, Sunny, Creed, & Rinn,

We are SO EXCITED for your family and ours that we get to share in loving this sweet baby!! You all are the best and Jude is so fortunate to grow up with you! Creed, you can teach him how to play soccer & take pictures and Rinn, I know you will love on him every second. Can't wait to see him in person. Love ya'll! Jeff & Sara

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry i'm just now responding! but oh my goodnesss lil jude han i have prayed and prayed for you and that god would place the perfect baby in your family's life.. guess what?..HE DID! jude you are absolutly perfect and you have an amazing loving family plus a ton of other "extended family" (hehe) i love you so much already and ihaven't even gotten to hold you and give you hugs and kiss's yet i can't imagine how it will be then!! i love you kersh fam and i am so blessed to have such wonderful people that put great joy in my life! you will always remain in my prayers! much much love! Natalie S! (oh by the way little jude its Mattalie)**Psalm 4:7 you have filled my life with greater joy.***

Anonymous said...

What A beautiful new addition to a beautiful family. God has truley blessed you both in such an amazing way. I cannot wait to meet you Jude, and if your mommy plays her cards right I will sing to you when I call her. Jill and JD Anders

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kersh family! What an amazing journey! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of this beautiful family united for the first time once baby Jude comes HOME!

We love you! --Sabrina, Drew, Elijah, and Malachi Mackey :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kershes! We are so very excited for you guys. Jude is the perfect addition to your sweet family. He is already so loved by all of us, and we cannot wait to meet him.
Ron and Amy Horner

Anonymous said...

WOW! : ] I AM SO EXCITED! what a cute little boy...i can not wait to meet him! i know you have waited to see Jude for a long time...i cant waiiiittt! i love him already...miss you guys!

-Jo Brower

Anonymous said...

Kersh family! I can't wait to meet him!! I almost fell out of my chair when I put all the pieces together and realized what was going on!!! Precious!! Congratulations! Love to all!

djhub said...

What an exciting time in your family's life! I am a friend of Sky's and she shared your news and blog with me today. What a beautiful boy Jude is! I LOVE his hair! I think his personality might fit it from some of those cute pictures I see of him. I will pray for all those things you mentioned and especially for the speed of the entire process so your family can be together SOON!
Many blessings,
Dawn Hubbard
(Casey's mom)

Anonymous said...

Hey my little man, I'm thinking about you so much tonight! I wish I could kiss your little cheeks or at least know that your Forever Mommy and Daddy had you sleeping right in the middle of them in bed tongight. We love you little guy and I'm sending hugs from everyone at my house all the way to you, Aunt Sky and Family