This is Jude and his foster mother and his social worker in Korea. His social worker is most likely the one who gave him his name. Jude is holding one of the gifts that we sent him. He seems to like looking at the pics...looks like he is looking at Rinny in one of them!
Jude's Foster mother. We have prayed for her nearly every day for months and months....before Jude was even born. In addition, we pray for his birth mother, who we love with an amazing love that cannot be explained and that will last forever. I am so comforted by the way his foster mother looks in every photo. First of all (obviously) she is beautiful, but more than that she just looks so loving and she is smiling in every single photo we have been given of her. Jan (our case worker) said that his foster mother really, really loves him and that it is very obvious. She said that she really thinks it is a good thing that we are going to Korea so that we can meet her in person and that she can realize that we are a family who is going to love that little boy right back. Jude has no idea at this point in his life, but we hope in the future that he realizes that so,so,so,so many people have loved him dearly.
Be praying for EP (Emmigration Permission), PP (passport), I-600 Approval, Visa, and TC (TRAVEL CLEARENCE!!!!!!)
9 comments:
Sunny,
I think I have gone through the same stages as you! First I was so excited I couldn't think straight. Then I felt a sense of panic; we have so much to do! I'm still in that stage, but now it is mixed with an excited nervous scary feeling. Good thing God is in control!
Jessica
While we think that Jude is adorable, we're slightly jealous you got so many pics! We only got three! He's too cute!
Your little Jude is SO stinkin' cute! I love his smile and crazy hair! Great new pics!!
(We are still keeping our fingers crossed he is home by Christmas)
trinity08
He looks so happy, doesn't he? You are right about his foster mom. She looks like she really loves him too.
Janelle
OH MY GOSH!!! THAT WAS QUINN'S FOSTER MOTHER!!! SHE IS WONDERFUL!!! Email me and I'll tell you about her.
Julie :)
LOVE the smile Jude has in that first pic! How adorable! Don't worry, the panic will subside and eventually you'll just want him home NOW and it won't matter that there are still things to be done!
Yvonne
I am still freaking out that we share FOSTER MOMs! Julie told me about it today. What a blessing our children will have to share that connection. We are praying for his recovery. Do not worry, kids are strong! God is good.
Oh my goodness Jude is just so cute and his foster mother is beautiful!! I am so glad you got some great pictures!!
BTW: I sent you two emails,did you get them??
I hope you know that if Jude were here today that I would be with you right now, holding your hand and his! Well, maybe I'd be kissing him instead! But for now I'm praying for him and a speedy recovery and a peace for you, you are going to make this little guy so happy plus he is going to have a super lucky aunt that loves him sooooooooo much!
Post a Comment