Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

That's our boy!!!



We got some really, really fabulous news today from our case worker. She just got back to Korea and she came back with some happy news. She got to see our little Jude. She just laughed when she was describing him and she said "Sunny, his hair is CRAZY." She described him as "Mr.Personality" and said that his foster mother really, really loves him (Praise the Lord.) Not only did she get to kiss him from head to toe but she said that she told him that his mommy and daddy love him very much and can't wait to get him home. It's like Christmas around here with all the good news: She got PICTURES, she got VIDEO, and she got a written update. Man, this is a great day. 

How much good news can one "waiting parent" have in one day....apparently a LOT! She said that she also received our LEGALS today. That is a super duper good thing. This is our very first step in getting Jude home. It could still be about 2.5-5.5 months, depending. Keep praying, friends, keep praying. 

I'll add more pics tomorrow!!! (won't get the video until later)

Shout out to my friend Janelle who worked really super fast to do this collage print for me so we can send it with some of our paperwork. View her awesome photography and designs here.

11 comments:

Emily said...

Don't you love it! Oh! I can't wait to see these kids in person! We got our legals today too. Want to go to Korea together?

the rigdons said...

yay! yay! yay!

Mama E said...

I LOVE the hair!! What a cutie pie!!!!

Brad and Jessica said...

Sunny~CONGRATS on Legals! Love the pictures! Can't wait til we all meet and all our kids meet as well!
Jessica

Dusty and Kathryn said...

I LOVE the new pic! He is awesome!

Joy Pierce said...

Oh, what a cutie pie! Joe just walked in and said "now THAT is some hair"!!! He looks kind of "sunny" too! Love it!!!
Hugs, Joy

Bart Sego said...

Praise God! He is so good. I already love little Jude- he looks so sweet!!!! Can't wait til he's here.

Gena

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!His smile just melts your heart. So glad you guys are one step closer to getting Jude here. Such a fun time sharing this with you!
Ashley

Shelly said...

Oh, Sunny... that grin of his! So very precious, and I LOVE the hair... reminds me of Jacob's hair when he was a baby! I'm praying he's home before Christmas!!!

Shelly McCain

PS Tell Micah that my brother is John Smithwick, Smitty, from OBU. I didn't realize that they knew each other and stayed in the same apartment during J-Term one year! What a small world!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! that is super exciting he does have crazy hair but none the less he is super CUTE!!! the collage is super cute!! love you alll!
mattalie

Anonymous said...

WOW! I hope you never doudted for one minute how much I will love this little boy, I knew from the time you told me that you all planned on adopting that I would love this baby but I never ever expected to look at his little picture on a computer screen and fall in love with him! It brings tears to my eyes and I want him home now!!!! I don't know how your doing it sis but I love you, your family and am so excited that our family is growing. I love you little Jude!! Aunt 'Ky