1. Get house baby-proofed
2. Set up baby bed in our room (fyi: he probably will not ever sleep in it, the little toot!)
3. Get baby bedding (for decoration!)
4. Get new kitchen table (no room for Jude to sit)
5. Spend lots of quality time with Reesers (aka Rinn)
6. Spend lots of quality time with Creed
7. Get a stroller that will fit Rinn and Jude
8. Make room in closet for Jude's stuff
9. Paint dresser and attach to wall so that Jude won't climb on it and fall
10. Get rid of EVERYTHING in our house that we aren't using
11. Save some more money
12. Lose 15 pounds....seriously, come on...this has been a goal for like 2 years.
13. Finish Adoption Courses/ Take CPR
14. Finish our will
15. Order/ Send out birth announcements
16. Do all my Christmas Shopping (done prior to Dec. 1)
17. Eat at home more often
18. Be a better friend to my awesome friends
19. Do lots of schooling so that we can take a LONG break when Judey comes home
20. Buy Diapers
21. Get out toys/highchair, etc.
22. Start Jude's scrapbook
23. Clean out both sheds and fix ride on lawn mower
24. Make sure we are all caught up on MJ's knee surgery bills (yikes)
25. Make and Freeze meals enough for 30 days after Jude comes home
26. Slow down my life
27. Buy some bottles and different nipples for him to try when he gets home
28. Make/Freeze some baby food
29. Figure out how to make some of the food items he will be used to eating.
30. Make some more Korean friends
31. Journal more letters to Jude
32. Finish planning this years schooling so that I don't have to do it when Jude is home
I'll keep adding to the list, I'm sure. This is the most boring post you have ever read, I know. But, bear with me....if I don't write these things down they will never be accomplished.
6 comments:
I think I have that same list! I am a list maker and like you said, if I don't write it down it won't get done. Lots of things to do!
I love the list. It reminded me of things that I need to do! I've been focused on getting the room ready, time start on other things!
Ok - that is a BIG list! Good luck getting it all accomplished in the next couple of months - I will say a prayer for you! ha!
Don't worry about diapers and meals... let all of us who love you (and Judy Poot) take care of that!
Don't worry everything will come together and happen wonderfully!:) if you need anything just let me know.. my life is getting less crazy so i can watch the kids when you need a break:) love you all k fam:) Mattalie
Sunny, You are to cute!! I am a fellow list maker myself..so I totally understand..if not written down it will never get done. Thank you so much for all your continued prayers and support. I so, so hope we can be in Korea together. -Kelly
Post a Comment