
We are honestly going through a tough time. We got word that Jude has third degree burns on his hand and wrist and will be having skin grafts on the 30th. That is Thursday in Korea, which is Wednesday here in the US (Korea is 15 hours ahead of us). We know that this procedure is painful and we are really concerned. We are hurting because our child is hurting and is thousands of miles away.
Would you please pray for Jude starting Wednesday afternoon and keep on going until we hear more information? I am not sure when the actual grafting is during the day, but if you pray ALL Day Wednesday and Thursday, that should cover it.
Specifically:
1. For Jude not to be experiencing pain
2. For his foster mother to be comforted, encouraged, and given strength.
3. For Eastern to get clear answers and direction
4. For every medical person that is going to be having their hand in Jude's recovery.
We are so blessed by all the prayers and support from our family, friends, our agency, Eastern, and our friends Jan, Duk, and Kimberly. So, so thankful for you all.
Deut. 33:12 "Let the beloved of the Lord rest securely in Him, for He shields them all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between His shoulders."
6 comments:
Sis, like I told you last night God is in control of this situation like he has been since he placed the desire in your heart to bring this beautiful baby home! I love you and am praying with you. Sky
Praying for Godly order over Jude's procedure and for strength and courage for your little guy. Gosh, I'll be over there next week...is there anything you want me to take with me?! I wish I could go see him for you and take pictures..don't know if they would let me do that but I would do it in a heartbeat if they would allow it! LET ME KNOW....HUGS!!!!
Jude absolutely has our prayers, now and throughout his surgery day. And we are praying for you guys, too.
Julie
We will definitely continue praying for your sweet baby.
praying...praying...praying for your sweet son and for your family. We love you guys!
Thanks for the update... we will be praying for Jude. Praying for you all, too, I know this must be really hard for you guys.
Shelly McCain
Post a Comment