Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Celebration Lunch

Man, I love this little guy with everything I am. I know this picture is awful quality, but can you see what Creed designed on his Etch A Sketch...it was an amazing manger scene that is very blog worthy.
Man, I love these two little folks too. The red head brings so much sweetness to our lives and the brown haired sure is cute and puts up from a lot of stuff from his wife, poor guy. 
Have you ever experienced a Pazookie...seriously, you need one, it will change your life. So, in honor of our son coming home, we went ahead and had TWO!
Rinn's look of "Stay away from my Pazookie!"
Creed had to lean down and just go to town on the last of his pazookie. 
While Rinn was scooping her pazookie out, she was pushing Micah's hand away. The ball of fire weighs a whopping 23 pounds or so and ate nearly an entire pazookie on her own. Her tummy has GOT to hurt but she will not admit it. She loves herself some cookies, just like her momma. 

And boy did we celebrate. 


5 comments:

Dania Efird said...

Not sure what a pazookie is.....BUT we too celebrated with the kids right before we left. It was a bittersweet night for Brent and I. Knowing that while we were all really excited about having Paxton home, the kids were still a little apprehensive about us being gone. Prayers that you have a safe trip and that your kiddos have a blast while you guys are gone!

Joy Pierce said...

When you get back, I've got to get the "scoop" on where you get a pazookie...looks yummy!!! Praying tonight as I'm sure you're not sleeping! I can only imagine the excitement of going to get Jude and the mixture of feelings leaving Creed and Rinn for a week! God is watching over each one of you! Get on that plane and take a nice, long nap! YOU'RE GOING TO GET JUDE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Love ya,
Joy

Chad and Dana said...

Pazookie? Ok, you gotta give on where we get one of these things!

Sleep tight tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hahahah aww you finally got your family picture of 4 mighty cute i might add too and i love the last picture!!:) and WOW Creed your an amazing etchasketch artist buddy!! love you all and looking forward to seeing the next picture of you 5!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU
Madalie

ashley lee... said...

so happy for you!!!!!!!! we are celebrating here in spring for you too! love you all!