Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas in January!

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! Merry First Christmas, Ju Ju. 

We have had a fantastic day. It even appears to be a white Christmas (in fact, it is an icy Christmas, but appears to be white none the less). 

Although Jude was awake most of the night he was incredibly happy. What was he doing most of the night? Let me answer that question: Clap my hands, examine my hands, pat dadda's pillow, play with momma's hair, flex legs and say "ahh", Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. It was so cute, even at 2 am. 

I think I am being so much more patient and understanding of the little guy for so many reasons. One; we have wanted this day of him being in our bed for so long that I want to eat up every moment...even in the middle of the night. Two; he is just so cute. Three; I am just happy he isn't grieving and he is having the time of his life at 2 am. Three; I have prepared for this sleep deprivation for months and months by not getting enough sleep before he came. Four; Micah is letting me sleep when Jude sleeps, it is awesome. Four; I have no other responsiblities b/c people around us are treating us like kings and queens, food just shows up on our doorstep, literally...it's awesome. 

Oops.. I hear a baby in the other room, gotta go. 











9 comments:

ashley lee... said...

so fun! you guys are so blessed! he seems to be adjusting great, and i am sure he loves you so much already. i'm sure the kiddos were excited to celebrate christmas. congrats on everything! i love you and miss you so much!

Dania Efird said...

So cute! love the matching pj's! We got pinkalicious for Christmas as well! I don't think Naia likes it as much as I do! I even heard there was a purplicious coming out! "merry christmas"

Anonymous said...

AWWW looks like you had a wonderful christmas with all your babies!:) i love the last picture with Jude lookin up at Creed!! (so cute) and of course i like the matching pj's burt i Love the kids in them!! love you all!
Madalie:)
p.s. i love PINKALICIOUS its a great book..alot like Freckle Face strawberry!! i love it when Rinni reads me that book:)

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Merry Christmas! I love you all so much! Sky

the rigdons said...

so cute!! i'm glad your precious family is finally complete!

Anonymous said...

I remember back when I first adopted the twins. I would be awakened by the sounds of Jered pushing around a little toy lawnmower. I would put it up and put in back in bed. It would be in no time, I would hear it again. I finally would have to put that toy lawnmower in the top of the closet at night.
Congratulations.

Dana said...

I just say that I love the pj's!

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

Hi Sunny - just wanted to say many congratulations! your family is adorable and so complete. and your pictures are pretty amazing : ) jimmy had kept me updated that you guys had left to go pick up jude. we have been praying many blessings over all 5 of you.

Yvonne and Eric said...

From the pics, it looks like Rinn is already starting her coffee addiction! :) It also looks like you had a wonderful celebration! Isn't it crazy how patient you can be at 2am?! Though, it sure doesn't hurt when he's so darn cute!

Yvonne