Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deep, Deep Love

Although we did not get to see Jude yesterday, this photo was on my other camera....yummy, I love this little guy and we get him FOREVER in just a few hours!!!
Jude's birth place (above).
Amazing women at Eastern. Really amazing, given from God.
This (above) is a picture of the hospital where Jude was born. Honestly, I am still a little speechless about the whole experience. Maybe later I can think of words to describe our wonderful day.
Yesterday was such an amazingly beautiful day. I could not blog about it yesterday, however, because I was left speechless...without words to say really.

We were able to see the hospital where Jude was born. Amazing. We were also able to see the nursery where he slept his first day of life. Breathtaking. We were able to find out a little bit more about his birth family. Unimaginable wonderful.

Yesterday was the best day of our trip (other than meeting Jude, of course), and one of the most memorable days of our entire lives. We will never forget.

We can tell Jude that his birthmother and all those caring for him loved him with a love, a deep, deep love that cannot be explained. We can tell him this without doubt, not a made up story, but the story of his life. Truly, truly I am praising God for the miracle he has performed during this entire trip. God is good, all the time.

6 comments:

Joy Pierce said...

I'm teary-eyed just thinking of all you have seen and felt these last few days! It is overwhelming and exciting all at the same time. What a huge blessing for you to have info about his birth mom, see where he was the first day of his life. He will treasure knowing those things. We have so many unknowns with Clara's story...I am so happy you have some concrete things to tell him someday. He truly is a child who has been deeply loved each moment of his little life (and before).
Love ya!
Joy

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for this little guy to join our family here in the USA! I am praying that this first night that his forever family is together forever will go smoothly for all and that his foster mom will be at peace. I love you, Sky

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you together. I still just can't wait to see the picture of your precious family together. We are praying for your journey home and are anxious to know that you are back home with your whole family.
Love ya'll so much
Lance and Maria

Anonymous said...

Micah and Sunny, Couldn't sleep, of course, but just so thankful for all God has done for you the last few days. Praying for a good flight home, and can hardly wait to be with you and see our newest precious grandbaby. We love you all so very much.
grammy

Tracy said...

That is wonderful...I am even blessed by the words you wrote. I can feel how much you love and are thankful for your child. Enjoy him...

Tracy

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! Grandkid number 5 is coming home. Let the spoiling begin.
Grandad