Sitting with a friend the other day and she made a comment something to the effect of, "on your blog, you look like such an amazing person." Ha. I think I really laughed out loud. How sweet of her!!!! I got to thinking that I probably need to do a little more full disclosure on the blog and not just post the fun, pretty, good stuff. Plus, just ask my family...in fact, my mom could really tell you some great stories about my "perfection!" So, in the interest of you seeing what I am actually like, here ya' go.
A "what's up with us" journal to keep you updated on what in the world is going on in our household. "I would choose you" is a reference to something we tell our children all the time. We tell them; if God would have let us travel all over the world and look and choose any boy or girl in the whole wide world, we would look and look and look and then, you know what? We would choose YOU!
Little Loves of my Life
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Full Disclosure
Sitting with a friend the other day and she made a comment something to the effect of, "on your blog, you look like such an amazing person." Ha. I think I really laughed out loud. How sweet of her!!!! I got to thinking that I probably need to do a little more full disclosure on the blog and not just post the fun, pretty, good stuff. Plus, just ask my family...in fact, my mom could really tell you some great stories about my "perfection!" So, in the interest of you seeing what I am actually like, here ya' go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, I was beginging to wonder!!! Nice to see you are human too.
Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. We are now thinking we have to have our ICPC approval before we wil get our I-600 approval. CHSFS is working on getting to the bottom of this.
Tracy
SunnyK:
I finally found your blog web address! Glad to now be able to monitor your journey to Korea!
SuzanneL
PS: hope to see you guys at playdate today.
You just made my day!
Mandy
Funny!!!!! You know, I was about to take a picture of my laundry room and blog about it...it's a ZOO.
Glad your my kinda people!
Dana
funniest blog of all time!
You can still see the sink. You're gonna have to do worse than that to impress me.
Post a Comment