
Jee Han,We love you and are thinking about you on your 9 month birthday mark. We know that we will be holding you in our arms soon but our arms are still aching to hold you at this moment. We have waited and prayed for you for a very long time. Since before you were born, we loved you. Madly, deeply loved you. Now, very soon we will be holding you for the first time. My heart brightens up every time I think about that moment. All this waiting, all this praying, all this heartache, all this emotion....it is all worth it, my little guy. Every ounce of it I would do again without a second thought for you, only you...my little Jee Han.
3 comments:
Happy nine months little one. I am praying you are home soon...Your mommy is aching to hold you close.
Tracy
He is getting so big! You will have him so soon I am so excited for you!
Jee Han, you are such a beautiful little boy! We can't wait to meet you! Happy 9 months!
Post a Comment