Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

In our arms

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves you, he loves you, he loves you! And.... I love him! I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks. He is an angel and I'm in love all over again. Miss you! Sky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And quick! Thank you for sharing!
Kimberly

Missy said...

Love the hands!!!!! Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Precious. I cried! Thank you sooo much. I couldn't wait to see those moments! Love Mim

Kristi said...

The first minute and a half of that video was torture! Then I didn't want it to end. Our prayers answered right before our tear filled eyes. Love you so much and will keep praying.

L stewart said...

I have chills....and tears in my eyes! He is precious and so perfect with both of you! God is so Good!!!

Love you all!

Lindsay Stewart

Anonymous said...

Baby Jude, we love you so much and so happy mommy and daddy are there with you. Can't wait to see more pictures and soon hold you in our arms and let you know how much we love you. Grammy and grandad

Anonymous said...

That gave me goosebumps. I am so happy for you guys. God is good.
Janelle

Anonymous said...

So precious. What a sweet, sweet boy. Congratulations!

the Grahams

Chad and Dana said...

What a love! Fits like a hand in glove..

Now maybe I can go to sleep!

Big hugs!
Dana

Shelly said...

Crying big tears of joy for you! What a beautiful tribute to your journey, thus far! We celebrated Allyson's second gotcha day today, and I thought of you all day, as I remembered those feelings of waiting to meet that precious baby! Thanks for ending our day on such a precious note!
Love to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I am at work watching this video. My eyes are filled with tears and my heart with joy!I can't wait to meet him and I am so happy for you! Love, Heather Kinney

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable and looks wonderful in your arms!! I can't wait to see more. :)

Paul D said...

What a wonderful day! It brought back so many memories reading about your experience. He's beautiful

Paul & Becky D

Tracy said...

Ok... crying with you now! He is wonderful. What a wonderful blessing to be holding your child. I can only imagine....

Congratultations...
Tracy

Joy Pierce said...

Rushed out of bed (okay, I had hit snooze 6 times) and straight to the computer!!! Oh, what a way to start the day, seeing a forever family come together! Jude is just precious, precious, precious! I know Creed and Rinn must be jumping out of their skin finally seeing him with you both! His little smile with Micah just melts my heart. Thank you for sharing this incredible time with all of us.
Love ya,
Joy

Rebecca said...

Can you believe you are finally holding him? Doesn't it feel like you're in a dream? This sweet boy that you've been staring at and dreaming about is finally in your arms. Praise the Lord!!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

What a perfect and beautiful moment. Smiles, tears, smells, kisses, all that we prayed for and more! We love you guys and can't wait to see your now whole family. Enjoy Korea!

Jennifer said...

Praise be to God! Thank you for the show. I always wanted to be a fly on the wall! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience. His neck looks so yummy!

courtney said...

Sunny, I'm crying tears of joy for you- he's perfect! I just love his little toothy grin! I had a flood of memories watching your video, from the first time we saw/held our Annalee. What an amazing time for you- and you will never, ever, forget it! I'm praying for you guys!
CourtneyS

Anonymous said...

What an incredible video! Thank you so much for posting it! We are so happy that you have baby Jude in your arms. We will pray for your time there. Can't wait to see you.
Love, The Masters

Shannon said...

Oh My Goodness, guys God is so good! How great it was to finally see him in your arms. What you and the rest of us have been praying for for such a long time has finally come to fruition. He really looked like he knew who you were.

The Andersons are so very excited for you and love you and Jude very much.

Emily said...

So so happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations!

KristenMc said...

Such a lovely sight to see...FINALLY, you get to shower your new son with love! Simply lovely.

-Kristen

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't quit crying!! We are all enjoying sharing these moments with you. We love you ALL and can't wait for Jude to join our extended family that is our FLOCK. WOW!! God is so good.
Love,
the Garrison's

Sara's Blog said...

I love this! Your love for this precious little boy is so evident! Praise the Lord for your new little blessing!!

Dania Efird said...

Lots and lots of tears! So glad that he is finally in your arms. Doesn't it make all the wait worth it?! He's precious! Can't wait to see him with the other two kiddos!

Anonymous said...

AGAIN! tears of pure JOY that he is finally in your arms he looks so presh with the two of you amazing!! i can't wait to give him hugs and kisses! thanks for sharing the video! i know when reece and creed watch this they will be so happy that their little baby brother from "ikea" is finally with their mommy and daddy! love you all
Madalie

Debra Johnson said...

What a wonderful wonderful day. I love his smile.. God has truly blessed him with you! He is going to love Creed and Rinn.. Family photo is a perfect fit.. Love you guys.. Debra J

Brad and Jessica said...

Awesome!!! What a perfect first meeting!
JessicaCo

Anonymous said...

eeeekkkk!!!! i can not wait to meet him...i love you guys!!!!!

-Jo Brower

Anonymous said...

He is one of the cutest babies EVER! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Lindsay said...

even your ugly cry is beautiful. jude is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I'm THRILLED for you guys!! with love, Hannah Belk

Anonymous said...

How amazing!! He is so super cute! Can't wait for ya'll to get home with him! We are still praying for ya! Love you and we are so happy for you!
Lance and Maria

Anonymous said...

i love him already! he is so beautiful. i was crying while i was watching this! jackson didn't understand, but he is really excited to see him at the airport. we love you all! we love you baby jude-we love you!
jon, steph, jackson and cole elliott

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Blessing! We cant wait to meet him! Jill and JD

Anonymous said...

He is so precious and we can't wait for Jude to be a part of our great family!

Love you all
Aunt Sissy!