Little Loves of my Life

Little Loves of my Life

Monday, January 12, 2009

JUDE.....

HERE WE COME!!!!! Travel call came a few moments ago. Praise the Lord.

"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land" Proverbs 25:25

We will let you know the for sures but it is looking like we will be leaving WEDNESDAY, see our son for the first time on Friday, and return home with our newest addition on Thursday, Jan. 22nd. Glorious Day!!!

29 comments:

Lindsay said...

YEAH!!! Praise the Lord!! I'm crying tears of joy! As your PR person, I'm stoked.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Congrats! Crying happy tears (and a little sad ones here too) for you. Know I am with you in Spirit and if you happen to see my sweet girl, give her a huge hug from her Mommy.

Shelly said...

Woo HOO!!! Go get that baby boy! Such wonderful news for a Monday morning!

Dania Efird said...

OH SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! What a Monday morning!!!! Can't wait to see him in your arms kissing his sweet neck! Prayers for the week to come!!!!

the jordan's said...

YEAH! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

CourtneyJ

Chad and Dana said...

The day is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy this time as a couple and soaking up the beautiful people and places in Korea. We will be hanging off of every blog entry you make!

Hugs to you my sweet friend!
Dana

KristenMc said...

Hip, hip, hooray! We cannot wait to hear all about your journey to Korea - it's truly an amazing experience!

By the way, if you just so happen to pass my little Morgan in the halls of Eastern, please give her tons of hugs and kisses for her mama! ;-)

Oh happy day!
-Kristen

Unknown said...

YAY!! I've been waiting to see this! Give Mrs. Kim a big hug from Quinn and enjoy every minute of your trip!! :)
Julie

Mama Jessica said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Joy Pierce said...

Yeah God!!!! Jude is coming home! I'm so excited for you, I cannot wait to see him in your arms!!! Praying for all of you as you get ready for this wonderful journey.
Love ya!
Joy

Anonymous said...

We are SO happy for you. We will pray for the most incredible trip!! Can't wait for Tanner and Jude to meet and play!

The Masters

Dennis and Becky said...

That is awesome! I have been following your blog and am so excited for you and your family.

Brad and Jessica said...

Yippppeeeeee!!!! Have a fabulous trip!!! Can't wait to follow your blog and see sweet Jude in your arms.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

SUNNY!! I literaly crying tears of joy right now cuz of Jude coming home and my brother is having GIRLL!! so yea!! so very GRATEFUL for all the many joys in my life!! love you all and very HAPPY! Madalie

Dusty and Dionne said...

When I drove by your house this morning I thought about Jude and the yearning of your family. When I passed your house coming home I thought about Jude again and only felt a calm peace. I knew that meant good news would come to you today! Congratulations Kershi!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Perfect news! Congrats!! Enjoy each moment in Korea.

Jennifer said...

We can't wait!! Praise To Our Glorious Lord!!

Lynly said...

Ahhh!! Can't wait to see him! So excited for you all!!!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness... I am so excited for you. Congratulations. YIPPIE.... your off to see your baby boy. Awesome news.

Tracy

Art and Soul Photography said...

that is amazing news!!! so excited!!! PLEASE let me capture your photos as a complete family. i would be so honored to offer this to you all as a gift. when you get home and unpacked, please give me a holler! so excited for you all!!!

Shannon said...

Tatum was so excited to hear the news and wanted to know what airport we would get to meet him at. We can't wait!

Emily said...

YEA!! Praise the Lord! The time has come!! Here's hoping the next couple days fly by for you!

Anonymous said...

YEEE HAW!!!!! Jude is comin home to OK! Can't wait to meet him! Praise God! :) We're soooo excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We are so excited for you. Love, Heather & Nathan

Dana said...

This is so amazing! I am so so so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you! Enjoy every moment of your trip!

Anonymous said...

We love you and are praying for you. See you at the airport. Thank you Lord, today for our sweet children and grandchildren. Much, much love,
grammy

Yvonne and Eric said...

AWESOME! I can't wait to follow your journey on your blog and Jude is just TOO CUTE in the updated pics! Can't wait to see you holding him finally!

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Very exciting!!!