

Last picture as a family of four!!! We are about to head to the airport in just a few short hours. Most likely, the next time I check this will be shortly before or after we meet our son for the very first time.
I am filled with emotion, mostly excitement and nervousness. We will be meeting Jude for the first time USA CST 7pm Thursday night. That will be 10 am in Korea. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers.
Side Note: TO the bad guys: Please, do not plan on burglarizing our home. You will be sorely dissapointed. We have house watchers, house sitters, anti- thieving devices, and a cop (do ya' here this Chris?) that will be patrolling our home every moment! You will not be able to steal my joy friends, aint no way.
Love you all!!!!! See ya' in "Ikea"...(that's how Rinny says it.ha)
13 comments:
We'll be praying for you and your family as you embark on this exciting adventure! :)
CANNOT wait to see pictures of you and Jude together! We will be anxiously awaiting Thursday night late, for pictures!! Prayers that you have a safe trip!
Praying for you!!! I remember those emotions well. I'll be praying for endurance for you and Micah as this trip is hard both emotionally and physically. Say hi to our fellow forum friends while you are there. Also, I forgot to tell you on the forum, but we also bought Saul 2 name stamps at the shop a few doors down(toward subway) from Eastern. One with his full Korean name and one with his American name and a Korean flag in the middle. Gotta go, Saul is eating corkboard...yikes!
Many blessings,
Jessica
Praying for y'all. Can't wait to see the new family pictures!!
We are so excited for you! Thinking about and praying for your family today. Jude better be ready for all your hugs and kisses! Can't wait to hear all about it!
-Ashley and Jameson
Yea! I'm so excited for ya'll! I'll be praying for you. You should be arriving not too long from now! Yea for baby Jude!
Praying for you daily, friend... Cannot wait to see him in your arms next week!
Have a spectacular trip!
Yvonne
OMG! We're so excited! Have a blessed trip! Can't wait to hear all the details! Take note for me!
Hugs to you all,
CourtneyJ
I am praying!! I just can't wait for your next post. YIPPEE!!!
I am so excited and happy for you all. I will be praying for a great trip... Can't wait to see pictures.
Tracy
I love you Jude Han! I can not wait to see your precious face my sweet little guy, you've got the most precious smile and big brown eyes ever! I love you sis and that brother in law of mine isn't so bad either. Miss ya, bring this guy safely home to his forever family! Sky
Praying, Praying, Praying for you sweet friend!!! Glad you made it there safe and sound! Can't wait to see his pics with you! :)
CourtneyS
Post a Comment